Saturday, January 21, 2012

BLOG POST #7 :D

I think technology will affect me more this year than previous years of my life because companies always try to improve their products and it always continues to progressively happen. I will be more surrounded by advances in technology. When I was still very young iPods had not existed yet and all these fancy smart phones either. I think for school I will have to be more obligated to use technology to share opinions like in this case here and to work on assignments. Personally, I am not into technology but I like the way it works. It seems as the years gradually progress, a person is more and more obligated to use a computer or any other type of electronics. I will probably be obligated to buy a laptop or tablet to do homework if I am somewhere else in the world. There are now less and less excuses to not be able to do something because of course our world is advancing and everything seems to think for itself but be more intellectual than human beings. At this point in life, there are no excuses why you shouldn't have a type of computer or any of the sort.My life this year with technology is going to drive my life crazy! Everywhere I go there will be featured ads of new phones and computers and what not so it is like the world doesn't want to leave you at rest. We will be heading to an epidemic of laziness with all this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment