Sunday, February 19, 2012

BLOG POST #3B :)

I prefer personally going to a store and shopping for what I want. For me it's better to get off my lazy butt and exercise. I don't like using the online store because the website may say that the item is available but really it isn't or it's out of stock. Also, you have to pay using a credit card which is something I don't have. When you are shopping for clothes you don't know I it's going to fit you. At a store you can chose any item of clothing and see if it fits and check for any defects and pay in cash unlike the online stores. Where is the point of shopping online if your friends aren't there or check out the cute new cashier at Macy's. There is no fun and I guess I prefer shopping at stores because I like to leave my house once in a while. The advantages for online stores is that you can search for whatever you are looking for and find it in a matter of seconds instead of having to look for it from store to store. It also saves you time when you have to make a quick buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment